Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: my heart is so heavy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    if you dropped it.....

    well, lets just say it wouldn't be pretty...


    i feel like a loser... and for what...i dont even know....

    i feel like friends come and friends go..and you can't prevent them from going..even when you want them to stay....


    and sometimes those that stay.... aren't always the ones you need....

    i feel like talking to me..is worse than beating your head against a wall..... well ...i feel like that is how some people react..

    i feel like a real friend...doesn't answer in short lil reponses like....okay...yes no...ok.......

    i feel like if you scratch me...i won't just bleed...but maybe to death........im that fragile tonite...


    i feel like my emotions are on a rollercoaster lately (very even keeled the last week or so..if i might say)...but talking tonite to someone...made my tectonic plates re-adjust.....and we all know...that the movement of those plates causes earthquakes....


    i feel like people are going to think im wacko...and im not...im just not tough enough.... im trying to be forthright.. put it out there.... but when you meet with apathy.... its not very successful...


    i feel like ice cream would be good for me right now.... .loads and loads of it... in fact...screw the bowl...just bring the container and a shovel...

    i feel like no one is ever ever going to understand me....


    and that.........makes me sad

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sam Gowland's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2003
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And I feel like replying to you just because I can and I'm sat here at almost 3.40am with my baby daughter on my knee- finally asleep...

    I feel like telling you I know how you feel for you really could have been describing me at times... though I am doing fine tonight...


    I can't say I know you and I'm really not a phone person but I really felt like I could've just called you just now ... just to try and make you feel a little better [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ....

  3. #3
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    Sadness is just a dissability in that when you feel down you always pick the people that never really listen or never really care about about your problems to tell em to. **** zoinks Demon in the head with a nana**** UMMMMMMMMMM HELLO you can always pick me, like I said the door to listening is always open. And ya know what you dont give yourself enough credit. You make people laff, you make people think and you make people wanna try a little harder in life all with a smile. And best yet you hold the youth of our world in your hands and shape them everyday. Who better for the job would we pick?

    CYA

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by demon chloe:
    i feel like no one is ever ever going to understand me....


    and that.........makes me sad
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">welcome to my world.

    there is nothing more terrible than to realize
    just how alone you really are... and how far
    the delusion of 'company' and 'friendship' is.

    however...

    we DESPERATELY need those things... because thats
    what makes us complete (kinda like ice cream).

    in case you may be interested, i have uploaded
    a song for you on TGs briefcase.... its for you
    especially... as i now think of you when i
    hear it. you know where to find it....
    theres the music.... here are the words

    butterfly2

    i hate to see sad mother butterfly

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chloe..You are your own worse enemy....People may never understand You..But do you need them too?

    Never look for your selfworth in someone elses eyes.......Never justify yourself to anyone...be true to number one....
    Life isnt fair.......not for anyone.....but always there is someone who has it worse than You do....there's someone who is much more lonely than you have ever felt..

    The easiest thing to do is to piss and moan about how you feel ..Than it is to change anything..

    I wont sit and sugar coat anything.......You dont need me to tell you You're awesome.....Thats my point...You dont need anyone to do that for You....
    Because inside I know you know the truth...

    Self pity is a great thing....It gives you a reason to wallow....eat alot of icecream guilt free...Throw a pity party ....They are healthy...but never lose sight of the good things you have around You....At the end of the day...You are a very lucky girl....
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After a while You learn the subtle difference between Holding a Hand...and Chaining a Soul

    and you learn that Love dont mean Learning...
    and company doesnt mean security

    And you begin to learn that kisses are not contracts..
    And Presents are not Promises....

    You begin to accept your defeats..
    With your head up and Your eyes open
    With the grace of an adult
    Not the grief of a child...

    and you learn to build all your roads today..
    Because tomorrow's ground is always uncertain
    And futures have a way of falling down in midflight..

    After a while you learn even sunshine burns if You get too much of it..

    So plant your own garden..
    Decorate your own soul...
    Instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers..

    And you learn that you really can endure..
    That you really are strong
    You really do have worth..
    and you learn and learn..
    With every goodbye You learn.......


    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    JUmps back.... [img]eek.gif[/img]

    HEidi always kick me in my ass...with a steel toed boot... ALWAYS [img]mad.gif[/img] Not that ...it's a bad thing. But she doesn't mince words. I ramble and then...in the end... in one sentence I can sum the whole thing up ...


    ANyway... I need to reply to this... but i have to leave for a few hours. So...so...when I get home... yeap...reply...


    BEAutiful butterfly~... and even more beautiful words....


    My words are never very eloquent... they come shooting out my fingers usually..... with no thought in advance... they are a rambling of emotion...... spewing forth... before my eyes.... Most of what you see of me here is....


    Only time I ever... would sit back and think first *L is when..I would bitch at Hank or rotten..... and then id have to get my ducks in a row.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]


    But in all seriousness...... Later to respond.......

  8. #8
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I make at least 5 threads a day on the good stuff in life....... you will never hear me complain and sound ungrateful.....

    Those are the threads I make every day...that get 4 views and 0 posts *L

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Isnt that a fact..*L..this board is for feelings..happy..sad..mad...whatever..its a place where you can let your fingers do the talking..so you post whatever..whenever...and dont ever stop letting those fingers talk.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..when your sad and you post..dont you feel better for the saying of it..i know i do.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *gives chloE a big hug*...yanno, I think there's not one of us that hasn't felt this way at one time or another...and when I'm in these kinds of moods, heidster has always been able to take my world and show me how it really makes sense...and I think, what I've learned since my divorce...has been...no one is in control of me or my life...but myself...I'm the one that is going to decide how I let things affect me, or not affect me...I can control no one but myself...so today, am I going to make this a good day, or am I going to let it be a bad one...its all about making decisions...and finding the strength from within...to make a change...*S*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •